Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Versions ?

From: stan <stanb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 12:44:25 -0500
I have a number of Ubuntu workstations that I use at work. I keep these at
the latest Ubuntu LTS version, which is presently 10.04. I have a contracot
working for me who has installed Wireshark on his Windoze laptop. I was
comparing some captures with him reoate to DNP, and much to my suprsie hsi
version seems to do a better job of understanding these packets. Checking I
realized thta the version of Wireshark that he has is a later version than
I ahve, even though I update my machines on an almos daily bassis.

How can I make certain I have a current version of Wireshark on my Ubuntu
LTS machines?