Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] How does Wireshark implement protocol stack?

From: 吴斌斌 <sqbing@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 20:45:02 +0800
Hi there:
My team is now working on a data capture device.
We can get all data from wire, from LLC layer to application layer. But we don't know how to parse packets. I know Wireshark allows developers to reach their own protocol parser based on protocol charectoristics, ports or so. You must have designed a high-performance packet parser. So what is it? Which license is it under?
THANK YOU.