Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Throughput question

From: "Boonie" <newsboonie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 17:43:01 +0100
Janos,

Click on the spike in the graph. This will select a frame (in the main screen) in that time period that the this point in time stands for.

A spike could be caused by multiple packets, but this will get you relay close.

Regards,

Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "J�nos L�bb" <janos.lobb@xxxxxxxx>