Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] round trip time graph

From: János Löbb <janos.lobb@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 16:52:14 -0500
Hi,

I have capture with 540,000 records in it.  When I look the Round Trip Time Graph on the "Sequence Number[B] axxis I see numbers 10,000,000 and corresponding values in RTT[s].  See attached picture.

How is that possible ?  What is REALLY in the Sequence Number[B] axis if it is not the message number in the capture ?

Thanks ahead,

János

PNG image