Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Request - RTP codec decoding

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 23:43:01 +0100
Hi,

No other codecs than PCMA and PCMU are supported natively.

Thanks,
Jaap

On 2011-12-09 15:37, W T wrote:

Hello,

While analyzing VoIP traffic and I was unable to see certain audio codec
(HD) in wireshark RTP stream analysis. It shows for basic codec
information.

If the call involves video streams then I not able to see any RTP stream
analysis on the video also.

What is the procedure to see the video codec details so that i can see the video level statistics and also for the other codec (HD codecs) in
wireshark ?

Regards
Wo