Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] cannot capture packets from wifi router(Netgear WNDR3700).

From: Philip Anil-QBW348 <anil.philip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 17:23:51 -0500
Title: RE: [Wireshark-users] cannot capture packets from wifi router(Netgear WNDR3700).

Hi,
As Guy suggested, I used airmon-ng start wlan0 to place laptop in monitor mode (ubuntu 11.10) and captured on mon0 using wireshark.
I tried to capture a VOIP call between two android phones. However, I am unsure where the data is.
I would expect to see 'SIP' protocol, but I don't see it at all.
To verify it is decrypting correctly, I browsed a web page on the server with the phone and captured the html page correctly in clear text.
Where is the VOIP data?
thanks,
Anil