Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Request - how to use Geo location of IPv4 address

From: Chris Maynard <Chris.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 16:30:01 +0000 (UTC)
W T <wokelmal@...> writes:

> Hello,I am monitoring  video applications and see lot of IPv4 address in the
conversation window. Earlier, I did internet search and learn that using
wireshark we can see the IPv4 address location mapped to the geographical
locations.How do I use that? How do i see the list of IPv4 address that i see in
the conversation window mapped to the geographical location in the map.ThanksWo

See: http://wiki.wireshark.org/HowToUseGeoIP