Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Looking for tool in Linux to do change MTU size (or create IP

From: W T <wokelmal@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 20:35:21 -0800
Hello,

I connected linux desktop having two Ethernet interface as router between two host. I wanted to reduce the MTU size so that packet that are exchanged between the two nodes become fragmented. Is there any tool that does configures the MTU size dynamically with restarting the network interface?

Thanks
Wo.