Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] How to compute the number of packets with bad checksum

From: W T <wokelmal@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 11:06:56 -0800
Hello,

I am running voip between two endpoints (say node A and B) and
collected the wireshark traces at both endpoints.

Node A and B are connected via a linux desktop that has two nic cards
and acts as a router.

I used linux tc to introduce "packet corruption of 1%" for the traffic
between A and B and collected the wireshark traces.

Now, I need to calculate the number of IP packets that have IP header
error (bad check sum)errors, using wireshark. Can any tell me the
steps to do this.

Thanks for your support.
Wo.