Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] cannot capture packets from wifi router(Netgear WNDR3700).

From: Philip Anil-QBW348 <anil.philip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 16:44:56 -0500
Title: RE: [Wireshark-users] cannot capture packets from wifi router(Netgear WNDR3700).

Thanks for replying.
I upgraded from ubuntu 10.10 to ubuntu 11.10. Still no improvement.
My laptop was able to browse to the same website that my phone could, on the local network.
My wireshark version is 1.6.2 from the ubuntu package manager.
I do not know what to do about the NIC driver.