Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Suggestion for IPv6 good book

From: Marco Zuppone <msz@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 19:41:03 +0000
Hello,

I'm an avid user of Wireshark and I'm quite comfortable now to analyse IPv4 traffic….but I'd really some good advice on IPv6.
iI is a bit of time I'd like to buy a good book about IPv6 but I do not know which one to choose.
It seems that some of them (with good reviews) are quite dated and the newer have not exceptional feedbacks.
Do you have some titles to suggest me?
Thanks & Regards,
Marco - StockTrader