Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Atheros AR8152/815 and VLAN tags

From: Fabio Mendes <fabio.mendes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 10:55:40 -0200

Hello guys,

I captured some data but I'm not able to see the vlans tags.

I had the same issue a couple of years ago with a Broadcom card. After a research I found that all that I had to do was to set up some options in the registry.

This time, although I have been searching all over, I couldn't find any tip about what to do regarding this especific card model.

The model I'm using is "Atheros AR8152/8158 PCI-E Fast Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.20)". The system is a win 7 x64 and the driver version is 1.0.0.36, which I downloaded from www.atheros.cz site.

Any help will be appreciated !

Thank you