Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] ISDN Layer 3 decode

From: "Keith French" <keithfrench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 14:58:43 -0000
I have tried SVN 39959 & agree the the "File Closing" Bug 3046 seems fine to me.

-----Original Message----- From: Guy Harris
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 7:01 PM
To: Community support list for Wireshark
Subject: Re: [Wireshark-users] ISDN Layer 3 decode

On Nov 20, 2011, at 7:24 AM, Chris Maynard wrote:

FYI: Bug 3046 is resolved now in r39959 and the fix is scheduled for 1.6.5 and
1.4.11.

...and is present in automated builds of the trunk (Keith French is using those builds, as they have the support for Aethera files that I added) starting with 39959.