Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] ISDN Layer 3 decode

From: "Keith French" <keithfrench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 16:09:31 -0000
I have added a couple more traces, one of a complete audio recording of a b channel (no buffer overflows in it). The other one has a problem over the source & destination of User & Network being the wrong way around when the C/R bit is correctly set to 1. There is an example of a layer three message coming from the NT with C/R=1, but Wireshark gets the C/R correct but shows it as coming from the TE.

-----Original Message----- From: Keith French