Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Request for PDCP pcap

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 15:40:17 -0800
On Nov 8, 2011, at 3:07 AM, V Sreekanth Chintada wrote:

> I am looking for PDCP pcap (for using LTE protocol stack). Please help me in providing the same. PDCP should include ROHC and encryption (either AES or SNOW3G).

If by "pcap" you mean "link-layer header type value for pcap and pcap-ng file formats", the Wireshark developers don't assign them, the libpcap/tcpdump developers do; please send a mail message to the tcpdump-workers mailing listasking for a new link-layer header type value. Indicate what format the packets have, including any metadata preceding the PDCP header.

See

	http://www.tcpdump.org/#patches