Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] what dissectors there are for usb traffic?

From: pelle sec <pellesec@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 14:43:01 +0200
Hi all.

I'm interested in capturing and dissecting USB traffic. I did some tests in Linux but noted that I mostly saw raw URB packets.

Could someone please tell me where could I get information what dissectors there are for USB traffic in Wireshark?

If you have other insights of USB capturing support in Wireshark I would gladly hear about them.

Br,
Pelle