Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Determine Streaming Problem

From: alex southern <alexander.southern@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 20:05:37 -0400
I recently switched to a new ISP and now any video streams that I watch end up buffering.  Both ISP's are resellers of the same network (Bell Canada) and the ISP claims that the speed is the same.  Online speed tests confirm that the speed looks okay, but video streams always buffer now (they very rarely did before) and downloading is much slower.  How can determine the source of the problem using WireShark?  Is there a particular capture+analysis I could run and forward to the ISP to show them that there is a problem (I suspect there might be some throttling going on somewhere since the problem is more noticeable during peak hours).
Thanks.