Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Display dumpcap in real time

From: Chip <jeffschips@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 15:22:34 -0400
Hello All,

Question: when using dumpcap to write to a file, is there a switch for viewing the data on the monitor as it writes to file?

And alas, if I only want to capture the ip addresses of the two endpoints to the conversation along with timestamp, what would be the proper filter to use?

The man pages do not -- at least I cannot find -- a method to display to the monitor the results as they happen.

Thank you.