Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] ISDN Layer 3 decode

From: "Keith French" <keithfrench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 19:27:05 -0000
BTW, unrelated to this issue, but have you noticed with the 32bit Windows versions of these SVNs I have been trying, that most small traces when you close them, you see the "Closing file" image come up, normally only seen when closing large files. At this point Wireshark seems to stop responding?

-----Original Message----- From: Guy Harris