Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] ISDN Layer 3 decode

From: "Keith French" <keithfrench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 19:12:30 +0100
Yes I can give you the L2 & L3 hex in the CSV or text format. As I said I now believe the "Export to Ethereal" is only for their ADSL & Ethernet analysers, so we can forget that. Currently I only have a few traces, I can do many more in about three weeks, both of my analysers are currently at customers at the moment. When I get them back I'll get you traces from my lab of any ASN.1 you need.

Do you just want me to attach them to one of these emails to Wireshark-users?

-----Original Message----- From: Guy Harris