Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Extracting SSL certificate from SSL handshake

From: Robert Kochem <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 06:49:26 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Sake.

OK now I got it. But this only works in the main window. I had opened a
separate window via double click on the packet marked as "Certificate,
Server Hello Done" (also available as function "Show packet in new
window") and in that window you have the same protocol entries including
the certificate but no context menu for exporting it (Version 1.6.2 Win32).
Is this is a bug? If not it is a very confusing behavior...

Robert