Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Unknown Diameter AVPs

From: Franck Rymeyko <frymeyko@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 17:58:59 +0200
Hello,

I know that that kind of problem has already been often raised, but I couldn't make it work in my case.
I would like to add an vendor-specific Diameter AVP definition.

First, I don't know where to put it: in file dictionary.xml, in file chargecontrol.xml (it's an AVP for Credit Control Application (4)), or in a file created on purpose for this specific vendor (in this last case, I have to add a line like "&<Name of the vendor>;" at the end of the dictionary.xml file)?

Is there something special to do so that Wireshark (version 1.6.2) takes this definition into account? Just relaunch, or something else?

Thanks in advance.
Franck