Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Very, very elementary question - how do I make sense of the tr

From: Lisi <lisi.reisz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 11:38:33 +0100
I cannot find anywhere a basic and simple enough explanation of the meaning of
the output from Wireshark for me to be able to understand it (the output).

Can anyone recommend something that I could read, that might slightly reduce
my ignorance?  My ignorance is so total that I do not even know what
questions to ask, so that Google is sadly not my friend. :-(.

Thanks,
Lisi