Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Isue with Dynamic Payload types for RTP with H264 Nals

From: NITIN GOYAL <nitinkumgoyal@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 18:28:08 +0530
Hi

I have a query regarding RTP dynamic payload type.
in wireshark, for H264 value, the default value is set as 0 and I am able to see the h264 NALs in RTP when we have dynamic payload type as 96.

But when we have the dynamic payload type as 99, we are not able to see the h264 NALs directly and we need to add that value to the H264 dynamic payload types and then only we will m be able the H264.

I want to know what is the default value being considered by wireshark for this and how do i know about it what has been considered.,

Can anyone please help me out on the same.