Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] extract SIP messages from multi-files

From: Boaz Galil <boaz20@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 11:23:18 -0400

Hi Andres and everyone,

Thanks for the prompt reply.  I believe I found a possible solution here. First run Mergecap.exe on all 50 files and then run tshark with SIP filter.

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 10:57 AM, Anders Broman <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
Not sure that's possible as some of the SIP messages probably are segmented. You may be able to cut out irelevant stuff by runing tshark on the files though.
Regards
Anders