Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] extract SIP messages from multi-files

From: Boaz Galil <boaz20@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 10:21:02 -0400

Dear Wireshark experts,

You helped me a lot in the past so I hope you will help me today as well.

I got 50 capture files (from wireshark) with incremental sequence.

1.       I would like to take those 50 files (each file around 100MB) and to extract all the SIP packets (there should be no more than 1MB SIP packets in all files together) to a single file.

2.       If item 1 is not possible or there is no easy solution. I would like to extract all SIP messages from each file to a different file from the command line.

Thanks in advance,

Boaz.