Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] eth0 missing

From: kamyar beigi <kamyarfils@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 19:12:57 +0330
hi,
 i did "gksudo" ,BckTrack asked me to enter password, neither my
password nor  "toor" opened wireshard, here's warning displayed:

"Failed to run wireshark2.desktop as user root.
The underlying authorization mechanism (sudo) does not allow you to
run this program. Contact the system administrator."

That's not V.M, but B.T4 installed.