Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Commenting on packets

From: "Ryan \"Izzy\" Bales" <izzy84075@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 18:10:11 -0700
Is there any way to attach a comment to a particular packet, or set of packets? I find myself doing some reverse engineering, and short of copying the entire packet into a text document, I can't seem to find a way to make notes on the captured packets.

I have found the ability to "mark" a packet, and filter what is display to just what is marked, but no more than that.

Is this something that is not possible with Wireshark, or am I missing how to do it?