Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Android 2.3.3

From: Stephen Fisher <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 10:11:25 -0600
On Thu, Sep 01, 2011 at 09:23:34PM -0400, Glenn Andrews wrote:

> Is there a version of wireshark out there for android ?

No.  According to the README in the source code, the "only" operating
systems it's known to compile on are Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD, NetBSD,
OpenBSD, MacOS X, HP-UX, Sequent PTX, Tru64, Irix, AIX and Windows.
There was a post a few days ago to the developer's mailing list
regarding porting libwireshark to Android:

  http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-dev/201108/msg00694.html