Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Save RTP Stream for both sides Conversation

From: firstname lastname <psykosonik_frequenz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 03:39:53 -0700 (PDT)
Ok, I got the solution.

I can select both the RTP Streams (Forward and Reverse) and click on Analyze. Instead of saving them as payload, I can use the Built in Player of Wireshark. Click on Player.

This brings up the RTP Player.

Click on Decode and leave the jitter buffer at its default value.

This will provide both the forward and reverse streams to us.

It provides a checkbox below each stream. We need to select both the checkboxes for the forward and reverse streams and play.

Now, I can listen to both sides conversation at the same time.

Regards,
NeonFlash