Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Track a packet in source & destination end sniffer captures

From: samarjit das <samar.jeet82@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 14:44:25 +0530
Hi

I have taken sniffer capture at both ends(source & destination) of communication but how can I track a single packet at both sides of capture. Is there any unique #  tagged into the packet from which it can be identified that this is the packet reaching the destination side capture which was sent by source.

Regards,
Samarjit Das