Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] airpcap adapter
The one you have highlighted has an invalid fcs, so it is not decrypted.

Hello Wireshark users,

I have had a problem getting my pcap adapter to decrypt wep encrypted frames.

I was wondering if anyone else had had the same problem.

The error is highlighted below and the frames that are coming up un-decrypted have the “not verified” next to the WEP ICV.

This is a confidential email. Ensign may monitor and record all emails. The views expressed in this email are those of the sender and not necessarily Ensign.
Ensign Communications Ltd
Tel: +44 (0)1929 556553
Company Number: 5590654
Registered in England
Registered Office: 20-21 Sandford Lane Industrial Estate, Wareham, Dorset, BH20 4DY
VAT Registration Number: GB 355865810

Sent via:    Wireshark-users mailing list <[email protected]>
Archives:    http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-users