Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Knowing What Exploit from .pcap File
Can you elaborate on this particular CTF? Perhaps provide us a link to it?

On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 2:14 AM, Zaki Akhmad <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

I just tried one of the CTF (Capture The Flag). On this CTF, they gave
a pcap file. I tried to analyze it with Wireshark. Any hint how do I
know what exploit is from the pcap file? How to identify the packet
with the exploit activity?

Thanks!

--
Zaki Akhmad