Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] OID resolution

Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 14:38:44 +0000 (UTC)
Wireshark version: Version 1.7.0-SVN-38133 (SVN Rev 38133 from /trunk)
Executable: wireshark-win64-1.7.0-SVN-38133.exe
Download site: http://www.wireshark.org/download/automated/win64/

Server OS: Windows 2003 R2 Standard x64 Edition SP2

Issue: When I check Edit->Preferences->Name Resolution->Enable OID resolution,
this error returned:

"Stopped processing module SNMPv2-SMI due to error(s) to prevent potential crash
in libsmi.
Module's conformance level: 1.
See details at: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=560325";

Thank you in advance for your attention. It would be really helpful to have OID
resolution in wireshark (64 bit).