Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] finding the smoking gun for traffic spikes

From: Kevin Cullimore <kcullimo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 17:41:10 -0400
On 7/18/2011 8:46 AM, Rogelio wrote:
Anyone know how I easily find unknown unicast flooding?

The only way I can think of how to do it would be to search the IO
graphs for bursts, then look at the MACs / IPs during those bursts,
and then try to compare those to a list of known good IP / MAC
addresses on the L2TP tunnel segment at that time.

I was hoping that there would be an easier way to filter out for it
rather than going through all of these steps.
Statistics->conversations might be worth a look.