Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] select multiple packets to mark

From: Jim Aragon <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 19:44:28 -0700
At 06:26 PM 7/17/2011, Vincent Paul  wrote:

Is there any way to select multiple packets and mark them ( i.e. filter all packets with len=0 and mark them all)?

Sure. Apply a display filter that shows all the packets you want to mark, and nothing else. So, if you want all packets with a TCP length of 0, enter "tcp.len==0" in the display filter field and click "Apply."

Now click Edit > Mark All Displayed Packets.

Jim