Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] WEP & WPA decryption

From: kevin creason <ckevinj@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 14:41:41 -0500
Just a thought- did you try escaping the % sign or enclosing with single quotes?
So, try \&abcde1234\%, or single quotes as in '%abcde1234%'

Certain specials characters are extra special. :)

On windows, system variables are referenced as %NAME%.
Other systems it can be Hash variable signifier...
It's just a thought- I'm not sure if this is even remotely possible,
but it's always good to check.

-Kevin
/*“ I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not
know what can't be done. ” -- Henry Ford  */