Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] [HITB-Announce] REMINDER: HITB2011 - Malaysia Call for Papers

From: Hafez Kamal <aphesz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 22:43:17 +0800
This is a reminder that the Call for Papers for the 9th annual
HITBSecConf in Malaysia is closing this Friday, 15th of July. The event
takes place from the 10th - 13th of October at the Intercontinental
Kuala Lumpur.

As always, talks that are more technical or that discuss new and never
before seen attack methods are of more interest than a subject that has
been covered several times before. Each non-resident speaker will
receive accommodation for 3 nights / 4 days and travel reimbursement up
to EUR1200.00 / USD1700.00

HITB CFP: http://cfp.hackinthebox.org/

===

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:

# Cloud Security
# 3G/4G/WIMAX Security
# File System Security
# SS7/GSM/VoIP Security
# Smart Card and Physical Security
# Network Protocols, Analysis and Attacks
# Applications of Cryptographic Techniques
# Side Channel Analysis of Hardware Devices
# Data Recovery, Forensics and Incident Response
# Analysis of Malicious Code / Viruses / Malware
# Windows / Linux / OS X / *NIX Security Vulnerabilities
# Next Generation Exploit and Exploit Mitigation Techniques
# WLAN, GPS, HAM Radio, Satellite, RFID and Bluetooth Security

Your submission will be reviewed by The HITB CFP Review Committee which
includes:

Charlie Miller	  (Principal Analyst, Independent Security Evaluators)
Jeremiah Grossman (Founder, Whitehat Security)
Red Dragon Thanh  (THC, VNSECURITY, Intel Corp)
Mark Curphey	  (Director, Microsoft Corp)
Cesar Cerrudo	  (Founder / CEO ArgenISS)
Saumil Shah	  (Founder CEO Net-Square)
Shreeraj Shah	  (Founder, BlueInfy)
Fredric Raynal	  (Sogeti/Cap Gemini)
Robert Hansen 	  (rsnake) (SecTheory)
Alexander Kornburst (Red Database)
Emmanuel Gadaix	  (Founder, TSTF)
Andrea Barisani	  (Inverse Path)
Ed Skoudis	  (InGuardians)
Haroon Meer	  (Thinkst)
Chris Evans	  (Google)
Philippe Langlois (TSTF)
Skyper		  (THC)

NOTE: We do not accept product or vendor related pitches. If you would
like to showcase your company's products or technology, please contact
us for further participation opportunities.

NOTE 2: Speakers who got rejected by BlackHat - we welcome your papers
and promise they'll be given a proper review! ;)

===

Event Website:
http://conference.hackinthebox.org/hitbsecconf2011kul/

We look forward to receiving your submissions and to seeing you in
Malaysia in October!

- The HITB.my Team

---
Hafez Kamal