Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Web traffic to one IP

From: Jeff Walzer <jeffreywalzer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 17:59:57 -0400

I'm running some tests for web browsing and the issue I'm trying to figure out is why the main conversation my host is having with a site that appears to be dead.

I am using Cascade Pilot to view the packet capture. I select the IP - 208.19.38.8 - and load the Protocols Distribution Packets filter, and then select the HTTP traffic, and drill down using the TCP Errors Overview filter where I see 100% lost segments. A few days ago the IP wasn't even up, but the past two days the IP is up. When I hit the site I get a message that says:

Invalid URL

The requested URL "/", is invalid.

Any suggestions on what other filters I can use, or what else to look for to determine the purpose of this site?

Thx,
Jeff