Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] VoIP MOS of pcap Files

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 16:51:32 -0700
On Jul 1, 2011, at 4:00 PM, Barry Constantine wrote:

> Does anyone know of a good tool (open source preferable or commercial) that can provide MOS scores off of pcap files?

I.e., something such as a tool that plays sounds from a pcap file for listeners, asks the listeners to rate the voice quality, and gathers up the scores from the listeners and produces an MOS from them?

I don't know of any, although the hard part would be the "plays sounds from a pcap file for listeners", and the code in Wireshark could possibly be used as a basis for that.