Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Trying to compare two traces at both server and client sid

From: "Bartosz Kiziukiewicz" <kiziuk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 10:22:20 +0200
Hi Chris,

I tested
https://www.wireshark.org/download/automated/win32/WiresharkPortable-1.7.0-SVN-37779.paf.exe

It works on my system.
I didn't check if the compare result is OK ;-) but at least it seems to work and doesn't generate any error.

BR,
Bartosz.

On Fri, 24 Jun 2011 04:41:13 +0200, Chris Maynard <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Bartosz Kiziukiewicz <kiziuk@...> writes:

finally has come the time, when I needed this feature again.
Keeping in mind that I'm already using 1.6 (rev 37592) I had changed my
locale back to default already.
Unfortunately it looks like that the fix doesn't work for me  and I
still get the same error like at the beginning.
Changing the decimal separator to "dot" works but I was hoping that it
won't be needed any more...

OK, I checked in a change in revision 37779 that should fix this now for good. I successfully tested it after changing my locale to Polish. Please try an automated build from https://www.wireshark.org/download/automated/ identified as revision 37779 or later and let me if it works for you. If successful, I will
schedule the fix for the 1.6 and 1.4 branches.