Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Trying to compare two traces at both server and client sid

From: Chris Maynard <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 02:41:13 +0000 (UTC)
Bartosz Kiziukiewicz <kiziuk@...> writes:

> finally has come the time, when I needed this feature again.
> Keeping in mind that I'm already using 1.6 (rev 37592) I had changed my
> locale back to default already.
> Unfortunately it looks like that the fix doesn't work for me  and I
> still get the same error like at the beginning.
> Changing the decimal separator to "dot" works but I was hoping that it
> won't be needed any more...

OK, I checked in a change in revision 37779 that should fix this now for good.
I successfully tested it after changing my locale to Polish.  Please try an
automated build from https://www.wireshark.org/download/automated/ identified as
revision 37779 or later and let me if it works for you.  If successful, I will
schedule the fix for the 1.6 and 1.4 branches.