Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Help needed

From: Martin Visser <martinvisser99@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 23:40:04 +1000

In a lot of applications where a web server is talking to a data base three is nothing in the query that indicates who the web user is. That is, the web server maintains the user context and uses a single privileged user for queries.unless you can see something in the query, you probably are not going to be able  to do this.