Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Nettl HP-UX

From: Andrej van der Zee <andrejvanderzee@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 13:05:50 +0200
Hi,

I have a question about the nettl HP-UX capture format. I am able to
view this in Wireshark. Is there also a way to convert a nettl-file to
a pcap-file on the command line (linux) without loading them into
Wireshark? I tried editcap, but I get the following error:

editcap /tmp/test.nettl -F  libpcap /tmp/test.pcap
editcap: Can't open or create /tmp/test.pcap: Files from that network
type can't be saved in that format

Thank you,
Andrej