Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] [HITB-Announce] HITB2011AMS Conference Materials & Photos

From: Hafez Kamal <aphesz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 11:52:22 +0800
Hi everyone and greetings from Netherlands!

We're finally done with the epicness that was HITB2011AMS! Over 300
attendees and 45 speakers joined us for 2 days of trainings and a 2 day
quad-track conference and it was a blast as always!

Presentation materials can be downloaded from:
http://conference.hitb.nl/hitbsecconf2011ams/materials/

In addition, photos from the event have also been uploaded to a gallery
on HITBSecPhotos: http://photos.hitb.org/

The Call for Papers (CFP) for HITB2011KUL (October 10th - 13th @
Intercontinental Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) is still open and submissions
are due before the 15th of July:

http://cfp.hackinthebox.org/

---

On a somewhat related note, we've also recently migrated our old
hackinthebox.org news portal to a new home - HITBSecNews running at
http://news.hitb.org/ and also launched a new landing page at the old URL.

We know a fair number of folks have been asking about the next issue of
the HITB quarterly magazine (http://magazine.hitb.org) and we're happy
to announce that Issue 006 will be out this week (in < 48 hours to be
exact)!

As always we'll let everyone here know when the magazine is available
for download or you could also follow our @hackinthebox Twitter stream
where we'll post the links as well.

---
Hafez Kamal