Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] tshark load query

From: "j.snelders" <j.snelders@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 15:34:01 +0200
Hi Tal Bar-Or,

According to the man-pages this option is only available in Wireshark and
not in TShark.

http://www.wireshark.org/docs/man-pages/wireshark.html
"advanced..." If Unit:advanced... is selected the window will display two
more controls for each of the five graphs. One control will be a menu where
the type of calculation can be selected from SUM,COUNT,MAX,MIN,AVG and LOAD,
and one control, textbox, where the name of a single display filter field
can be specified.

http://www.wireshark.org/docs/man-pages/tshark.html
io,stat can also do much more statistics and calculate COUNT(), SUM(), MIN(),
MAX(), and AVG() using a slightly different filter syntax:

  [COUNT|SUM|MIN|MAX|AVG](<field>)<filter>

My best
Joke