Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Fwd: Urgent help required for analyzing IEC61850 data packets

From: jagadish venkat <jagadish132@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 02:26:38 +0530

Hi,

Can you please help me in the following -

 1. I want send a command/ request and retrieve all the GSSE data
 packets and save to a file.

2.Also want to retrieve GOOSE data packets also.

I tried reading documentation, but encountering problems

Regards
Jagadish

On Wed, Jun 01, 2011 at 01:36:02AM +0530, jagadish venkat wrote:

> I'm Jagadish , recently joined Wireshark / Ethereal community. Can you
> please help me with the following -
>
> 1. I want send a command/ request and retrieve all the GSSE data
> packets and save to a file. 2.Also want to retrieve GOOSE data packets
> also.
>
> I tried reading documentation, but encountering problems.

I'm not familar with that protocol.  Please send an e-mail to
the wireshark-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx mailing list or use the
http://ask.wireshark.org/ forums to see if someone else can help.