Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] 802.15.4 and Wireshark questions

From: Chris Maynard <chris.maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 15:24:55 +0000 (UTC)
Ryan "Izzy" Bales <izzy84075@...> writes:

> If not, I'm curious how hard it would be to write something to interface with
one of the many USB-Zigbee sticks I've found while browsing around.I've probably
missed some pages on the wiki or elsewhere that walk through how to add this
kind of stuff, but even just telling me so(And maybe pointing me in the right
direction) would be helpful. Thanks!

http://wiki.wireshark.org/CaptureSetup/USB