Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] problem in detecting interfaces

From: gaddour olfa <olfagaddour@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 19:02:52 +0100 (BST)
Hello,
I ma working on ubuntu and I wanto use Wireshark to analyze packets of a wireless sensor networks composed of TelosB motes.
I attached a sniffer to the PC, and I opened wireshark 1.5 fom the tutorial in http://www.sics.se/contiki/wiki/index.php/Instant_Contiki_Install_Scripts.
The problem is that Wireshark cannot detect the interface that I should sniff packets from it which is the USB port attached to the telosb mote. attached a screenshot of the detected interfaces.
Please can anyone tell me how can I solve it?

Best Regards,

Olfa