Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] inbound/outbound qualifiers in capture filters

From: Steve Glass <stevie.glass@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 15:18:41 +1000
Hi,

I'm sniffing a WiFi interface and want to capture outbound-only wireless data traffic using a capture filter. I can select the traffic I want using a capture filter of "wlan type data" but the outbound (or inbound) suffixes aren't accepted.

What is the correct capture filter syntax to achieve my goal?

Thanks

Steve